Read and accept the following Terms and Conditions and confirm that you agree to use this website in accordance with the specified regulations provided by our Canadian Pharmacy. Make sure you understand each of the paragraphs below to avoid potential misunderstanding during further cooperation.
We provide our clients with healthcare products and online consultations. Our activities are carried out in accordance with the state laws and every product we offer is officially certified and approved by FDA. We work under the guidance of laws and regulations of American health care legislation providing our clients with affordable and accessible services.
Privacy & Personal Data
Protection of your private information is one of our main virtues. The following measures are taken in order to protect your personal data:
- Our website uses SSL for a more protected connection as well as firewalls and other online protection tools;
- Your credit card information is not available to any of our staff members and it is sent directly to the processing agents;
- We don’t keep your private information for any purpose other than processing with your order and carrying out the billing and delivery processes;
- Your personal information will also be requested in case if you make or respond to complaints;
- We warn our clients that online electronic operations are not fully private because the information you send can be intercepted by third parties, so make sure your internet connection is safe and your personal computer, tablet, and phone have relevant anti-virus software installed;
- We bear full responsibility for the illegal distribution of your personal information from our side and we never use it anywhere except for shipping and delivery services;
- We are not responsible for your personal data leakages caused by your disregard for our security rules.
My Canadian Pharmacy Obligations
Our Clients’ Obligations
Information & Professional Advice
We are not responsible for the inappropriate advice from our side in case if you provide us with wrong or insufficient information about your well-being. Concealment of information about your chronic diseases or existing allergic reactions may result in unwanted and potentially dangerous side effects caused by our products. We cannot be responsible for the consequences caused by your underreporting.
By giving us your credit card information you accept that a payment service provider has the right to make payments for the ordered items and additional shipping and postage services.
We do our best to provide adequate and actual pricing information on our webpage. Nevertheless, you will be refunded in case if you overpay because of our negligence.
Request for Additional Information
Our staff members have the right to ask for additional information about your current healthcare issues to provide you with better service. Some of the medications cannot be sent without a preliminary consultation with one of our staff members. You will be rejected if you refuse to answer additional questions that may occur. Understand that we do this for your own protection.
We have the right to reject sending an order in case if the item you need is out of manufacturer’s stock. You will be notified when it becomes available or you will be rejected in case if it is not in the production anymore.
Returns & Refunds
Any unwanted items can be returned or replaced within a specified time limit. The postage costs are not refunded. The return and refund can be will be accepted provided that the items are undamaged and has not been opened. Your order can be canceled via the phone or email. The refund cases may last up to 14 working days.
My Canadian Pharmacy does its best to improve the service. We are open to new suggestions and ready to listen to your complaints. Your feedback is important to us. If you have any questions, complaints, and suggestions, send us a notification and leave your contact information so that we could get in contact with you.